is a two component polymerIC material which hardens to a flexible foam in a few minutes using an exothermic reaction.
- Furniture parts (upholstered furniture)
- Prototypes – industrial design
- Used in sports - e.g. for protectors (knee, elbow,… pads)
- Insulation( pipes, reservoars, cooling and heating techinques)
- Sound and heat insulation
- Making items for scenography, theater, TV
Mixing ratio: A:B = 100:44 to 55
Starts reacting: 15 seconds (22°C)
Starts gelling: 55 seconds (22-25°C)
Dry to the touch: 120 seconds
Density at free foaming (open mould): 50-60 kg/m³
Mix each component in its original container. Weigh the appropriate quantity and mix in a PP, PE, metal or glass container. Pour into a silicone rubber, metal or epoxy resin mould. Metal or epoxy moulds have to be coated with the release agent V-1 at least three times.