Solida is a two-component polymeric material that hardens into a rigid foam in a few minutes with an exothermic reaction.
One kilogramme of liquid SOLIDA produces approx. 5 litres of rigid foam in free foaming.
- furniture parts
- prototypes (industrial design, model making)
- pipes, reservoars insulation
- casting figures (wood imitation)
- filler for unsinkable boats, ships
- mold making
- simple sandwich elements (containers, construction)
- sound and heat insulation
- scenography, theatre, film objects
- jewellery stands
Density at free foaming - open mold: 200 kg/m3
1/ Thoroughly mix each component in its original container.
2/ Weigh the appropriate amount and mix both components in a PP, PE, metal or glass container.
3/ Pour the mixture into a silicone rubber, metal or epoxy mold. Apply a release agent to a metal or epoxy mold.
WARNING: Component B is corrosive and a health hazard. Use protective goggles and gloves, ensure the work area is well ventilated.